We extend you a warm welcome to our long established family practices, offering an extensive range of high quality dental treatments carried out in a friendly and comfortable environment.
We continue to follow the advice set out by the Chief Dental Officer. The team are working extremely hard to provide care to our patients within the restrictions and guidance to ensure it’s safe to visit the dentist.
Prior to your appointment please let us know if you answer yes to any of the questions below as we may need to reschedule the appointment.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- high temperature or fever?
- new, continuous cough?
- a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
- Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of Covid-19 in the last 10 days?
- Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result?
- Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Please continue to wear a face mask to the practice (unless exempt), use the hand sanitiser provided and practice social distancing.
Thank you for your ongoing co-operation.